IIF IT IS VANDALIZED THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIT IN THE RAILWAY TEST II BIHAR STUDENT PROTEST RAILWAY TRAN

                                                          




Complaints about the railway recruitment process, vandalism of railway property in protest, or any other illegal means can no longer be tested. The ban will be imposed for life. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued such a notification. The Railway Ministry has already issued a statement warning to take strict action against the accused. All in all, the debate has started on the whole issue. The question is if there is any complaint about the recruitment test, will the candidates not be able to report it from now on? Can the democratic right to protest be taken away at all by issuing such a notification? Although he did not want to say anything publicly about this controversy, the railway sources explained that the dissatisfied candidates can lodge a complaint in accordance with the rules. But in doing so, he will have to suffer the consequences if he acts against the law.

It may be mentioned that on January 14, the Railway Board released the results of the first phase of the recruitment examination for about 35,000 vacancies in the Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC). Some more than seven lakh candidates have succeeded in it. But since then the controversy has started. A large number of unsuccessful candidates complained of corruption in the disclosure of results. No rules were obeyed. The Railway Board has already issued a clarification on the matter more than once. But it did not reduce the dissatisfaction. Instead, it has increased further. A large number of unsuccessful candidates have joined the unprecedented digital protests on social media. Non-technical examinees even staged a protest by blocking the Bihar Sharif railway station on Tuesday. Hundreds of candidates blocked the Kolkata-New Delhi mainline at Rajendra Nagar Terminal in Patna. Additional SDM Mukul Pankaj Moni of Bihar Sharif has admitted that the train movement has been temporarily disrupted due to the blockade of the examinees. In view of this, the informed sources think that the issuance of such notification by the Railway Board on Tuesday evening is very significant.

The Ministry of Railways said in a statement that many candidates for the Railway Recruitment Examination have been involved in illegal activities such as blockade of railway lines, obstruction of train movement and destruction of railway property. Being involved in these incidents means that these candidates are not suitable for railways or any other government job. All the videos of these incidents will be scrutinized in collaboration with the special investigation team. Police action will be taken against those who will be involved, they will be stopped from participating in railway examinations for life. The ministry said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments